The Bead Base is committed to protecting your
privacy. As such the information we collect will be used to process your orders
and enable us to provide a service to the best of our ability.
· The Bead Base will only keep information provided by you when you first register as a new customer. This allows us to process your orders and contact you should there be any queries.
· We do not have access to customer’s credit or debit card details as all payments are handled by PayPal and SagePay.
· Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) is a set of standards to help protect businesses and shoppers from fraud and data theft. As a trusted payment service provider, SagePay is compliant to the highest level – PCI DSS Level 1. It is mandatory for all companies to comply by getting a PCI certificate. The Bead Base holds a PCI DSS compliancy certificate.
· The Bead Base will not keep a record of your credit/debit card/PayPal details.
· You have the option to withhold personal information that is not required for the order process.
· We value your privacy and will not sell your information to any third parties under any circumstance.
· If you subscribe to our newsletter, you may be confident that your email address will be used for that purpose.
· If you wish to unsubscribe from our newsletter, you can do so by emailling [email protected] with the Subject Title 'Unsubscribe'.
· If you believe that any information we are holding on you in incorrect or incomplete, please write or email us as soon as possible using the Contact Us page on our website. We will promptly correct any information.